Advanced: Skin Needling & More
Permanent Makeup Artist Skin Needling™, Melanocyte Restoration & Scar Relaxation
Get specialized permanent makeup instruction from the top school!
This groundbreaking course provides in-depth instruction in Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration, and Scar Relaxation.
Advance Your Skills in Skin Needling™, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation with the best Permanent Makeup Training.
Get Free Permanent Makeup Class Information Now!
Don't wait another minute to start your new career
Advanced: Skin Needling & More
Skin Needling™, Melanocyte Restoration & Scar Relaxation For Permanent Makeup Artist
This groundbreaking course provides in-depth instruction in Skin and Facial Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation.
Facial Needling is the process of inserting a sterile needle grouping into the epidermal layer of tissue to create a wound. The induced trauma signals the brain to send collagen to the injured site to repair it, creating an abundance of collagen. This, in turn, plumps up the injured area, creating a soft and subtle appearance and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. You can help your clients turn back the hands of time by learning this procedure
Melanocyte Restoration is a process that uses a technique similar to that used in Skin Needling™. With no pigment involved, the technician uses his or her needle to repeatedly pierce the skin in areas with hypo-pigmentation to stimulate the melanocyte cells in the epidermis, which in turn produce melanin. Learn to use this process to help the treated discolored areas to blend in with the rest of the patient’s skin.
Scar Relaxation for contractured tissue helps those whose movements are restricted due to severe scarring. Learn to use the proper techniques for releasing the fibrous bands of scar tissue and increasing the range of motion and maneuverability of the patient’s scarred area.
Learn quick, easy, effective tips on how to work with physicians and other medical professionals! We’ll show you exactly what you need to be aware of when you start working on a commission basis versus room rent.
You’ll be exposed to the proper medical consent forms, so when you encounter them you’ll know just what to do.
This class will teach you how use the proper techniques to reactivate the skin’s melanocytes in hypopigmented areas to help the skin return to it’s normal and natural coloration.
Upon completing IIPC’s Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation course, you will also earn a certificate of completion for 9 hours of study. Post it in your clinic to show your clientele you have been keeping up with the newest information!
Skin Needling & More Class Curriculum
Course Curriculum for IIPC’s Beginning/Fundamental Skin Needling and More Class
• Proper client consultation from start to finish – How to determine who is a good candidate for which procedures and who does not qualify for this treatment.
Learn how and when you can perform these procedures with your your local laws.
• Study different skin types and their specific needs in order to determine the proper techniques for efficiency and effectiveness of each application of collagen induction therapy, melanocyte restoration and scar relaxation.
• Become an expert at determining and assessing potential risks and contraindications associated with certain procedures for each individual client.
• Learn how to properly choose and administer OTC topical anesthesia to ensure the client is comfortable and has an overall pleasant experience. Learn what the difference is between an OTC and injectable anesthesia and which we as technicians are legally allowed to use.
• Mastering the set-up, safe operation and sanitation of your needling machine.
• Choosing the safest and most effective round, flat or curved needle groupings for each procedure and skin type.
• Correct application of each procedure for the effective treatment of plumping up wrinkles, lightening of scars from acne or other blemishes and lightening hypo-pigmentation.
• Learn about the wound healing recovery processes associated with each application, how to administer proper client after care and what each client needs to know to heal as quickly and easily as possible for best results.
• Successful business practices: how to integrate your new Skin Needling skills into your existing services by appealing to both your established clientele and new customers, therefore increasing earnings.
Learn about skin care products that will enhance your client’s results both in clinic and at home.
• Actual Client Case Studies: Susan Church has been performing Skin Needling procedures since 1988 in physician’s offices as well as in her own clinic. You will see her documented client charts proving that she was the first person to perform/pioneer the Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation procedures in the United States. You will see various examples of these effective treatments performed on burn survivors, cancer patients, scarred individuals and people with other conditions.
Upon completing IIPC’s Beginning/Fundamental Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation course, you will also earn a certificate of completion for 9 hours of study. Post it in your clinic to show your clientele you have been keeping up with the newest information!
Class hours are from 9:00am to 5pm, with a one-hour recess for lunch.
Upon successful completion of IIPC’s Beginning/Fundamental Skin Needling Class, you will be eligible to take our ‘Advanced Skin Needling Class’. Call for details 800.282.0577
Course Repeat Policy
As a graduate of IIPC’s Introductory Training Course, you have the option to come back after your Beginning Permanent Makeup Class and repeat any or all of the Comprehensive Introductory Course, once during the next year after taking the Beginning /Introductory Class – free of charge!
The Introductory Training Course will be the basis of your education and future career, and IIPC wants to make sure you have taken as much as possible from the classes.
IIPC’s Alumni Course Discount Policy
As a graduate of IIPC’s 5-day Comprehensive Introductory Training Course, you will be able to receive $200 off the cost of each additional IIPC Advanced Course you enroll in – a potential savings of thousands of dollars. Each of IIPC’s Advanced Courses is a 1-day class and will provide 9 hours of continuing education credit unless otherwise specified.
Our classes are kept small with 1-3 people unless otherwise stated.
Our student ‘Teacher ratio is 1 Instructor to 1-3 Students’ making it the most effective learning facility there is. Most schools have classes that have 20-30 students in a class. This is not conducive to effective learning! We specialize in intimate settings where the student’s education is our number 1 priority!
Our Advanced Courses include: Advanced Skin Needling (Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy, CRT), Melanocyte Restoration, Scar Relaxation, Areola Repigmentation, Corrective Pigment Camouflage, Advanced Brows, Advanced Eyeliner and Advanced Lip Color. The ‘Alumni Discount Policy’ is not valid with any other discounts or rate specials.
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577 today.
Benefits For Graduates
Graduates of IIPC’s Comprehensive Introductory Course receive a $200 discount on EACH Advanced Class!
Attention Permanent Cosmetic Professionals!
Order Your Skin Needling™ Supplies From IIPC!
Since you are Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, you need the best tools and supplies to complete all of the procedures you have scheduled.
Susan’s PermanentMakeupProducts.com was launched to provide her students and colleagues the best selection of permanent makeup supplies and tools.
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577.
Financial Assistance For Permanent Cosmetics Training
If you have the drive, dedication and passion it takes to become a successful Permanent Cosmetics Technician, IIPC wants to help you reach your goals.
We offer options for financial assistance to help those students who need it. For information about IIPC’s Financial Assistance programs, and to see if you qualify, please contact IIPC at 800.282.0577.