Microneedling For Licensed Beauty & Health Professionals Training
Specialized permanent makeup instruction from the top school!
IIPC Offers Permanent Cosmetic Training Classes For Licensed Beauty & Health Professionals Like:
- Nail Technicians
- Massage Therapists
- Nurses and Physicians
- Dental Technicians
- People with Any Other Beauty or Medical License
Get Free Permanent Makeup Class Information Now!
Don't wait another minute to start your new career
Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™ - Skin Microneedling Class
Skin Needling - Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™, Melanocyte Restoration & Scar Relaxation Classes
Learn these amazing procedures from the ‘God Mother of Permanent Makeup’, Susan Church. She has been performing Microneedling procedures since 1988 and has trained thousands of technicians in these proven effective techniques.
The Microneedling, Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™, CRT, Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation training class is for licensed professionals that want to focus on skin beautification and rejuvenation instead of traditional permanent eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lash Enhancement, Lip Color and other Permanent Makeup Applications.
Some professionals that do not have the time, finances or aspirations to take IIPC’s entire 5-day, 135 hour online and hands-on class in permanent makeup foundation course for instruction in eyebrow hair simulation, lip liner and lash enhancement choose the Microneedling, Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™, CRT Class.
We offer options for this exciting Microneedling class. Choose from the worlds most comprehensive online class, 1 or 2-day specialty class. These in depth classes are for the licensed beauty or medical professional that is looking to add to anti-aging services and to boost your clientele and increase your income! Microneedling aka Skin Needling, Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™ and CIT is quickly becoming the leading treatments for anti-aging and scar lightening treatment, while the Scar Relaxation procedures are for those people who have been burned or scarred from surgery or injury. Scar Relaxation is the process of breaking up and softening the dense fibrous bands of collagen that create the scar tissue. Melanocyte Restoration is the process of regenerating melanin in areas of hypo-pigmentation. Following a stringent protocol, the area of concern can re-pigment itself. Results from Melanocyte Restoration are fantastic and long lasting.
This class gives you the training you need to start administering these procedures.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to grow your business. Call IIPC today at 800.282.0577 to speak with an education specialist!
You are eligible to take this class if you are a presently licensed (or soon-to-be licensed):
- Nail Technicians
- Massage Therapists
- Nurses and Physicians
- Dental Technicians
- MakeUp Artists
- Traditional Tattoo Artists
- People with Any Other Beauty or Medical License
Licensed or soon-to-be licensed professionals will be eligible for malpractice insurance after completing IIPC’s comprehensive hands-on class.
Upon successful completion of IIPC’s Beginning/Fundamental Microneedling Class, you will be eligible to take our ‘Advanced Microneedling Class’. Call for details 800.282.0577
Additionally, prior to class you will need to take the required yearly Blood Borne Pathogen Class (BBP) to obtain/ maintain a permit from the State Board of Health, and want to add the services of Microneedling, Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™ ,Skin Needling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation to their existing practice. For more information about who can enroll in this course, fill out the contact form at the top of this page and we will contact you as soon as possible! If you prefer to speak with someone immediately, please call 800.282.0577.
Susan Church is an approved BBP Instructor for the US and for Orange County, San Diego County, CA. https://www.ochealthinfo.com/about-hca/public-health-services/environmental-health-services/more/body-art-permanent-makeup-3
More Information can be found http://permanentmakeuptrainingandtips.com/skin-needling-melanocyte-restoration-and-scar-relaxation/ and on http://permanentmakeuptrainingandtips.com/what-is-skin-needling/
Benefits of Attending our Microneedling Online and Hands-on Educational Seminar Course
Adding the procedures taught in this class to your services is a great investment in your career and your business. Boost your income and expand your clientele by learning these applications, and give your clients peace of mind by displaying your Blood borne Pathogens class certificate for all to see.
- Scar Relaxation, Melanocyte Restoration and Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (Skin Needling™) are safe, quick and easy to perform, with little down time for the client. The ease of recovery makes these applications very appealing to your valuable customers.
- One 30-minute session is enough time to complete a single treatment for any of these three procedures over an entire area.
- Best results are accomplished when application sessions are made 4-6 weeks apart for 3 treatments, and each 30-minute treatment session is generally performed for a fee of $300.00+. That’s a total of $900.00 you could be making on each client that seeks you out for these life-changing procedures!
Check out our before and after photos on our Color and Application page to see the dramatic results for yourself! You too can change people’s lives for the better – take the first step by calling 800.282.0577 for more information on our online and hands-on Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™ (Skin Needling) Clinic.
Special Skin Needling Kit
Special Microneedling Kit – Available Exclusively to our Students
Students of the Blood borne Pathogen, Melanocyte Restoration, Scar Relaxation and Microneedling Class can purchase this special kit, and begin to administer these applications immediately with their paid tuition.
Included in this essential package are:
- DR Pen A6
- 5 Needle Groupings
- 1 Bottle of Glycolic Acid to Prep Skin
- MAGIC Anesthesia (enough for 20+ procedures)
- ‘Consent and Release’ Forms, ‘Before and After Care’ Forms, ‘Body’ Forms and ‘Medical History’ Forms
- 1 of Each Bottle of Illuminator Light, Medium and Dark Pigment
These and other products for your successful application treatments are available at https://www.permanentmakeupproducts.com/Dr.-Pen-Ultima-A6.aspx and https://www.permanentmakeupproducts.com/permenent_make-up_topicals_and_anesthetics.aspx
About the Procedures Taught in This Class
Microneedling and Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy
Ms. Church has been performing Microneedling procedures since 1988. She pioneered the Microneedling procedure using a traditional tattoo machine that she used for her traditional permanent makeup procedures while working with physicians in Los Angeles, Orange County and Newport Beach CA.
Microneedling, Skin Needling, also called Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy, is a unique process that plumps up the skin’s NATURAL collagen in depressed areas. This procedure has been clinically proven effective in diminishing the unwanted facial wrinkles, softens and plumps scars caused by acne, softens crow’s feet and lessens wrinkles in the Peri-orbital and Naso-labial regions. As a result of this effective cosmetic treatment, the skin’s elasticity and any type of skin indentations or skin scars will noticeably improve.
This simple process assists in restoring the integrity of the skin while it stimulates the collagen in the epidermal and dermal layer of skin. This, in turn, plumps up the areas of concern. Facial Skin Needing is often compared to Derma roller products which is a misnomer – some of which are advertised for use in the home. When performed by a professional, however, facial skin needling is more effective since the machine’s needle can directly target each individual wrinkle crevice, acne scar and skin indentation that needs attention. Derma rollers target the entire area which does not help the areas of concern.
Microneedling, Skin Needling™ is accomplished by the mechanical insertion of a sterile needle grouping into the epidermal-dermal junction layer of tissue to create a wound which signals the brain to immediately stimulate fibroblasts which are the cells responsible for producing collagen in the injured site for repair. This signal creates an abundance of collagen, thus plumping up the injured area to create a softer, more subtle appearance of wrinkles, acne scars and other depressed areas. Microneedling has become a wonderful and safe way to effectively stimulate the body’s natural collagen production and has gained popularity over synthetic collagen treatments.
The skin appears to have pink to red ‘cat scratches’ for a few days after each skin needling application, depending on the severity of the treated area. Mineral makeup may be used on the face the second day after application with restrictions.
The daily use of products such as collagen, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid will expedite the results of each Microneedling session. A water resistant sunscreen of 30+ SPF is required on a daily basis.
Melanocyte Restoration is the process of regenerating the skin’s melanin production in white spots, age spots and hypo-pigmented areas by stimulating the melanocyte cells in the epidermis. After applications of Melanocyte Restoration, these discolored areas blend in with the client’s natural skin tone. We have a 90% success rate for restoring the skin’s melanin production!
Melanocyte Restoration is accomplished by the mechanical insertion of a sterile needle grouping into the epidermal/dermal layer of tissue, signaling the brain to send melanin to the application site in order to repigment areas lacking color.
For optimum results, the client must expose the treated area to natural sunlight or a tanning bed for at least 30 minutes the day of the procedure and the following day.
Results can range from pink to brown melanin repigmentation depending on the number of applications a client receives.
Scar Relaxation is the process of releasing the tough, fibrous bands of collagen in contractured, or scarred, tissue. Burn scars, surgical scars and other tissue that has become twisted by excess production of collagen will be softened, smoothed and flattened out by this procedure.
Scar Relaxation is accomplished by the mechanical insertion of a sterile needle grouping into the dermal layer of tissue, signaling the brain to break down the fibrous bands of collagen in the scar.
Results of this procedure range from a softening of the scar’s toughness and texture to increased range of motion. In the most successful of cases, clients have regained total range of motion, depending on the number of applications and severity of the contractures. One of our clients, a burn survivor, is featured on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobhuQtf7L8 as she shares her life long struggles on being a burn survivor. She had received over 80 reconstructive surgeries, but after just a single session of Scar Relaxation she regained her range of motion of the neck area and did not require any other surgeries to break up the contractured scar tissue. The results from this procedure are oftentimes astounding! After 30 years she still had maneuverability in the procedure area from just one treatment of Scar Relaxation. Our dear friend Maria Patterson has gone home to be with the Lord and is now forever pain free.
Upon finishing IIPC’s Microneedling Clinic Class, you will receive a beautiful certificate of completion (number of hours will depend on which Microneedling, CRT class you have taken). Hours will be for pre study, online class and/or in clinic hours. Post it in your clinic to show your clientele you have been keeping up with the newest techniques!
Hans-on class hours are from 9:00am to 5pm, with a one-hour recess for lunch.
For more information please go to:
- Blood-borne Pathogens and Exposure Control review.
- Presentation with instruction on blood-borne pathogens and exposure control in the procedure room.
- Presentation of Microneedling, Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation, Fitzpatrick Skin Scale, Skin Conditions, Face Mapping, Facial Shapes and more.
- Examination of laws governing tattooing and permanent cosmetics in the Orange County area.
- Proper Tray Set-Up for your procedures, Mock Tray Set-Up.
- Learn to work with different types of machines and needle groupings for specific applications.
- Procedure application of several different mediums.
- Learn the proper depth of needle insertion and speed controls for both CRT and Feathering treatments using 3 modalities. You will work with manual hand tools, rotary machine and a meso-therapy machine.
- Examination review of the instruction and information given during day
- Q and A
- Proper client consultation from start to finish – How to determine who is a good candidate for which procedures and who does not qualify.
- Study different skin types and their specific needs to determine the proper techniques for efficiency and effectiveness of each application of Microneedling, Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation.
- Determine and assess potential risks and contraindications associated with certain procedures for each individual client.
- Learn how to properly choose and administer topical anesthesia to ensure the client is comfortable and has an overall pleasant experience.
- Master the set-up, safe operation, sanitation and sterilization of your needling machines.
- Choosing the safest and most effective needle groupings for each procedure and skin type.
- Correct application of each procedure for the effective treatment of wrinkles, lightening scars from acne or other causes, hypo-pigmentation and age spot lightening, scar relaxation etc.
- Learn about the recovery processes associated with each application, how to administer proper client after care and what each client needs to know and do to heal as quickly and easily as possible.
- Successful business practices: How to integrate your new needling skills into your existing services by appealing to both your established clientele and new customers, therefore increasing earnings.
- How to work in concert with physicians and other health care providers.
- Case studies: Various examples of effective Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (Skin Needling), Scar Relaxation and Melanocyte Restoration treatments performed on burn survivors, cancer patients scarred individuals and people with other conditions. Exclusive to IIPC students.
- Power Point Presentation for Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (Skin Needling), Melanocyte Restoration and Scar Relaxation
- Hands-on procedures showing proper client and technician positioning, needle depth, client safety and comfort.
Benefits For Graduates
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577. Graduates of IIPC’s Comprehensive Introductory Course receive a $200 discount on EACH In Clinic Advanced Class!*
Attention Permanent Cosmetic Professionals!
Order Your Skin Needling™ Supplies From https://www.permanentmakeupproducts.com/permenent_make-up_topicals_and_anesthetics.aspx and https://www.permanentmakeupproducts.com/permanent_makeup_machine_accessories.aspx
Since you are Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, you need the best tools and supplies to complete all of the procedures you have scheduled.
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577.
* Not Valid for Online Classes.
Financial Assistance For Permanent Cosmetics Training
If you have the drive, dedication and passion it takes to become a successful Permanent Cosmetics Technician, IIPC wants to help you reach your goals.
We offer other companies options for financial assistance to get started immediately after class. For information on low rates for these financial programs, and to see if you qualify, please contact IIPC at 800.282.0577.