Corrective Pigment Camouflage
Permanent Makeup Artist Areola Repigmentation or Corrective Pigment Camouflage
Get specialized permanent makeup instruction from the top school!
Upon finishing IIPC’s Corrective Pigment or Areola Repigmentation course, you will also earn a certification of completion for 9+ hours of study.
Advance Your Skills in Areola Repigmentation or Corrective Pigment Camouflage with the best Permanent Makeup Training.
Get Free Permanent Makeup Class Information Now!
Don't wait another minute to start your new career
Advanced: Areola Repigmentation or Corrective Pigment Camouflage
Areola Repigmentation and Corrective Pigment Camouflage
Areola Repigmentation is the process of creating realistic, well-proportioned nipples and areolas with properly chosen pigments and skilled application. It is an ideal procedure for breast cancer survivors, breast augmentation recipients and anyone who is unhappy with the size, shape or coloration of their nipples and areolas.
The CPC class instruction will include training in inserting pigment into areas of hypo-pigmentation or hyper-pigmentation to create realistic skin tones.
The Scalp Repigmentation class instruction shows you proper techniques of pigment insertion.
All ADVANCED Classes teach proper color patch testing techniques for every type of client.
All of these procedures are for both men and women!
Knowing how to determine the correct skin undertone will enable you to correctly administer effective patch tests and ultimately choose the perfect colors to blend the injured tissue with the surrounding unaffected tissue. You’ll learn quickly and effectively with our techniques!
Areola Repigmentation & Corrective Pigment Camouflage Curriculum
Course Curriculum For Areola Repigmentation or Corrective Pigment Camouflage
• Learn to create the perfect nipple and areola on each female and male client, from color choice to placement and size.
• Learn how to work on different types of patients who have received breast reconstruction surgeries.
• Learn quick, easy, effective tips on how to work with physicians and other medical professionals! We’ll show you exactly what you need to be aware of when you start working on a commission basis versus room rent.
• We teach you pigment application to correct the coloration around the areola for breast implant patients.
• You’ll be exposed to the proper medical consent forms, so when you encounter them you’ll know just what to do.
• We give you IIPC’s favorite, fool-proof color formulas that we use most in areola repigmentation orCPC.
• Learn how to make a scarred, damaged breast without a nipple appear to have realistic depth, color and contour; a technique that combines both art and science.
• You’ll learn to work efficiently with large coil machine needle clusters and the rotary or digital machine’s 4 & 6 flat needle groupings!
• Become skilled in the newest types of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures, like Dermagin and facial fillers. Learn just how and when you can work on a patient before and after these treatments.
• We’ll teach you medical CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for easy insurance billing!
With your enrollment, you will receive access to IIPC Graduates only, Facebook Forum and the ability to text message us questions on procedures.
And remember…Graduates of IIPC’s Comprehensive Introductory Course get $200 off each Advanced Class they enroll in! (Offer no valid with other discounts.)
Upon finishing IIPC’s Corrective Pigment Camouflage or Areola Repigmentation course, you will also earn a certificate of completion for 9+ hours of study. Post it in your clinic to show your clientele you have been keeping up with the newest information!
Class hours are from 9:00 am to 5 pm, with a one-hour recess for lunch.
Course Repeat Policy
As a graduate of IIPC’s Introductory Training Course, you have the option to come back and repeat any or all of the Comprehensive Introductory Course, as many times as you like for up to one year after taking the class – free of charge!
The Introductory Training Course will be the basis of your education and future career, and IIPC wants to make sure you have taken as much as possible from the classes.
IIPC’s Alumni Course Discount Policy
As a graduates of IIPC’s 6-day Comprehensive Introductory Training Course, you’ll be extended an offer to receive $200 off the cost of each IIPC Advanced Courses you enroll in – a savings of up to $400. Each of IIPC’s Advanced Courses is a 1-day class and will provide 9 hours of continuing education credit.
The Advanced Courses include: Needling & More and Areola Repigmentation & Corrective Pigment Camouflage. Unfortunately, the Alumni Discount Policy is not valid with any other discounts or rate specials.
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577.
Benefits For Graduates
Graduates of IIPC’s Comprehensive Introductory Course receive a $200 discount on EACH Advanced Class!
Attention Permanent Cosmetic Professionals!
Order Your Skin Needling™ Supplies From IIPC!
Since you are Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, you need the best tools and supplies to complete all of the procedures you have scheduled.
Susan’s PermanentMakeupProducts.com was launched to provide her students and colleagues the best selection of permanent makeup supplies and tools.
For more information, please contact us at 800.282.0577.
Financial Assistance For Permanent Cosmetics Training
If you have the drive, dedication and passion it takes to become a successful Permanent Cosmetics Technician, IIPC wants to help you reach your goals.
We offer options for financing. For information about financing options and programs, and to see if you qualify, please contact IIPC at 1.800.282.0557.