The International Institute of Permanent Cosmetics
IIPC's various courses boast curricula more in-depth and advanced t han any other Permanent Cosmetics institution. Our Comprehensive Introductory Course is a 6-day program that provides beginning students with the education they need to embark on a successful career in Permanent Cosmetics. With 135 required hours of study, this complete course gives students a strong educational foundation upon which to begin administering Permanent Makeup, confidently and professionally, to clients.
Many of the techniques and applications taught within our courses have been originated and improved right here at IIPC. Doesn't it make sense to learn these procedures from the experts that developed them?
What sets IIPC apart from other Permanent Cosmetics educators?
• A staff of educators who have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years.
• A Course Repeat Policy that allows graduates of the Comprehensive Introductory Permanent Makeup Artist Course to retake any day of the course - or all days - as many times as necessary, for no extra charge.
• An Alumni Discount Policy that allows graduates of the Comprehensive Introductory Permanent Makeup Artist Course to receive $200 off of any IIPC Advanced Course. (Policy not valid with other discount offers.)
• Instruction conducted with the highest-quality Permanent Cosmetics machines, products and accessories available in the industry.
• A complete and thorough education that covers everything from procedure execution to ethical business practices and marketing strategies.
And so much more!
Take the necessary steps to establish yourself as the top Permanent Cosmetics Technician in your area. Success in a rewarding career awaits you, so enroll at IIPC today!
What is Permanent Cosmetics?
The Permanent Cosmetics Industry continually works to regulate and accredit procedures, ensuring that there are safe and standard practices for patient care. Permanent Makeup Professionals and supply manufacturers work together to make certain that the inks used in permanent cosmetics pigments exceed agency regulations as cosmetics and color additives. Unfortunately, there are some people who claim to be Permanent Makeup Professionals that neither have sufficient education nor practice permanent cosmetics safely. It is IIPC's recommendation that extensive research be done before selecting a permanent cosmetics institute for training and prior to undergoing any permanent makeup procedure.